1. 10th grade results
  2. 12th grade results including the name of your school
  3. Diploma marksheets (if applicable)
  4. Diploma certificate (if applicable)
  5. Bachelors degree (if completed) - marksheets
  6. Bachelors original degree certificate
  7. Bachelors transcript
  8. Personal statement
  9. 2 Letters of reference, at least one of which has to be academic
  10. English language qualification certificate (IELTS, CAE, PTE etc.)
  11. CV (if you have work experience)
  12. Name change or marriage certificate (if applicable, especially for female students who are married where the names will be different on the academic qualifications and the passport).
  13. A copy of the first and last page of your passport

You will receive an email confirming that your application is made straight away. However, the offer letter will depend on how busy the universities. Normally, an offer letter can take anywhere between 5 to 10 working days.

Yes and No. An English language qualification is a UKVI requirement. So all universities require you to have some kind of English language qualification if you are an international student in the UK. UKVI IELTS is recommended though, as if you do score lower than the requirements, you can apply for pre-sessional English programs. Some universities until now used to accept a Medium of Instruction (MOI) letter but now they have stopped. Each university has different English language requirements for different levels of courses (Undergraduate, Postgraduate, specialised courses like Nursing, Dentistry) so you will need to either check the university website or ask your educational representative to inform you of them.

Yes, you can give any of the following test as an English Language qualifications below but not all universities might accept the alternative tests. The test which all universities accept is UKVI IELTS.

  • CAE - Advanced Cambridge Assessment Exam also known as C1
  • PTE - Pearsons Test of English
  • TOEFL - Test of English as a Foreign Language
  • Trinity College of London
  • Some universities will take the Indian India Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) / Standard 12 - 75% or above in English as a qualification.

The UKVI has a come up with a list of countries which are exempt from the English language requirements which is below. You have to be a national of the countries listed below:

  • Antigua and Barbuda (nationals)
  • Australia (nationals)
  • Barbados (nationals)
  • Belize (nationals)
  • Canada (nationals – if taught in English)
  • Dominica (nationals)
  • Grenada (nationals)
  • Guyana (nationals)
  • Ireland (nationals)
  • Jamaica (nationals)
  • New Zealand (nationals)
  • St Kitts and Nevis (nationals)
  • St Lucia (nationals)
  • St Vincent and the Grenadines (nationals)
  • The Bahamas (nationals)
  • Trinidad and Tobago (nationals)
  • USA (nationals)

A pre-sessional English course is what universities/colleges offer if a student has not achieved the required IELTS score for the course. Universities can only accept you onto the Pre-Sessional English programme if you have a valid UKVI-for-IELTS result taken from an approved centre, dated no more than 2 years before the start of your Pre-Sessional programme.

Depending on your score you can do a program anywhere from 4 weeks to 20 weeks of English before you start your degree.

To apply for a pre-sessional English course, you have to have given a UKVI IELTS, not more than 2 years old and you have to have been a an offer for a degree by the concerned university. Once you have a conditional offer based on your IELTS score, you usually will have a link to the Pre-sessional English courses either within the offer or in a separate email.

You will be advised by your representative if you are eligible for a Masters or a Pre-Masters depending on your qualifications. Sometimes, they might suggest a Pre-Masters even if you qualify for a Masters because you might need more support in areas like writing a dissertation, research methods etc. If you are not sure, we can help.

No, you cannot do this. The reason for this is that the CAS that is issued for the Pre-Masters CAS is an integrated CAS leading onto the University pathway which the Pre-Masters is intended for. So if you decide not progress onto the intended pathway then you will need to leave the country and apply for a new visa to the new university.

Yes, most universities do have some kind of scholarships they offer international students. Depending on how much it is and and the criteria for the same, we can help you apply for the scholarships.

Depends on the university. Some universities ask to see financial documents before they issue the CAS so they know that you are financially sound and ready to apply for your visa. Some universities also will take pre-CAS interviews. We can help you prepare for the interview.

Yes, it is a requirement for you to have paid your deposit in order to secure your place at the university and get you CAS.

If your visa is rejected then yes, it is refundable. For any other scenarios, each University has different policies and guidelines, so those would need to be looked into.

Yes, you can. There are some universities that offer a small discount if you pay all your fees upfront.

Depends on the reason. The Finance department of the university will work in accordance with its policies and guidelines on a case by case basis.

Unfortunately, if your visa is rejected, depending on the grounds of rejection, you will be offered a chance for an appeal/review. You will need to contact your visa representative and see whether they are willing to take this forward on your behalf for you with the help of a lawyer if needed. Of course, there are associated charges with this process like the lawyer's fees. At Anchorheart, you can contact our office in Ahmedabad who will be dealing with visas.

Yes, you can but you may need to leave the UK and apply for a visa again, if you decide to do this. Your university will inform the UKVI that you have changed your course of study.

Yes, you can. However, you will need to leave the UK, apply for the university you want to study in, and if you meet all the requirements and are offered a place, a CAS will be issued. You will then have to apply for a new visa on this CAS from your home country.